The International Alliance held a seminar in CAGI center in Geneva on . Walaa Keshta explained the sustainable development goals, the importance of sustainable development and the achievement of the 2030 strategy, the importance THE role of CSOs in the implementation of SDG 16 and emphasizing the central role played by civil society organizations. In the interaction from participants and to ask related questions about the role played by the organizations to achieve the goals of sustainable development
This seminar was part of the international alliance for peace and development, stressing the importance of development and the importance of achieving the goals of sustainable development
- The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
- The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a collection of 17 global goals with 169 objectives or targets set by the United Nations General assembly in 2015 for the year 2030
- Sustainable development is a global aspiration that requires international cooperation and shared responsibility for greater mutual benefit
- The SDGs aim to significantly reduce all forms of violence.
- work with governments and communities to end conflict and insecurity.
- Promoting the rule of law and human rights.
- Challenges to sustainable development are conflicts, terrorism, Violence and Violence
- Civil society organizations play an important and decisive role in the promotion and protection of human rights.